The person holding this position will be responsible for assisting the owner and director with administrative duties at JLU Child Care as needed. This person will represent JLU Child Care as a loving, nurturing educational program to potential and current families as well as support the needs of the teaching staff onsite when needed.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with great customer service skills both in person and on the phone, a positive attitude, able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment and always maintain a smile for our families, students, visitors and employees. Specifically looking for candidates who are detail oriented with the ability to organize filing systems and have exemplary computer skills.
Any previous experience in childcare or working with OCFS regulations is a plus!
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Regularly 35+ hours per week 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday - Friday; Ideal candidates will be available to cover any administrative hours at the center when needed (5:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
Job Requirements and/or Qualifications:
• High school diploma is required
• Experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
* Experience in childcare preferred
• Desire to help grow the ministry and of JLU Child Care
Pay & Benefits
* Starting at $11.10/hour
* Performance based raises are given annually
* Retirement plans are offered to all employees with a 3% matching benefit
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* All meals are provided to staff
* Christian fellowship
Please apply by sending your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.