Join a growing ministry and have a career with purpose. We are currently looking for an energetic person who is eager to take on the
challenge of teaching, loving and nurturing our infants full-time.
Start Date: Immediately (with 40 hours of paid training)
Hours: 35 - 40+ hours/week; Regularly scheduled between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.; Ideally available Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. but exact hours will vary based on enrollment and center needs.
Description of Responsibilities:
* Teaching God's Word through stories, song and teachable moments
* Plan, implement and supervise infant classroom lessons that are consistent with JLU's mission
* Knowledge and compliance of all state regulations governing the operation of the center.
* Professionalism, respect and compassion for all employees, parents and children.
* Maintain confidentiality at all times.
* Communicating with parents during parent drop off and pick-up
* Cleaning the classroom and equipment throughout the day as needed
* Caring for basic needs of children including serving meals and helping with potty training
* Ability to remain standing for duration of shift
* Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
Job Requirements and/or Qualifications:
* CDA, AA in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred; HS diploma minimum education required
* At least two years of experience working with infants or toddlers in a childcare setting
* Passion to share God's Love with children
Pay & Benefits:
* $11.50/ hour to start for all lead teachers with open availability.
* $10.50/ hour to start for all assistant teachers with open availability.
* Performance based raises are given annually
* Retirement plans are offered to all employees with a 3% matching benefit
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* All meals are provided to staff
* Christian fellowship
** NEW ** for the
2017-18 school year Before and After care programs are open to all school age students residing within the Spencerport School District.
Christian based education since 2010