Do you love variety in your job? This job is for you!
The person holding this position will be responsible for implementing the program plan of JLU in each classroom as needed. This person will work in cooperation with the director, parents and staff to provide a loving and welcoming environment for the children and families at JLU Child Care.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Must be available Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. but exact hours will vary based on enrollment and center needs. The more flexible, and available, the more potential for hours as a substitute when needed. This position also bring an opportunity for promotion as part-time teachers will always be considered first for full-time position. The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, who works efficiently and independently while performing a high quality of work consistently.
Description of Responsibilities:
Job Requirements and/or Qualifications:
Pay & Benefits:
• $11.10/hour to start (*this position can easily lead to a classroom teaching position, including a raise)
• Healthcare offered (if over 25 hours/week regularly)
• Performance based raises are given annually
• Retirement plans for all employees with a 3% matching benefit
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• All meals are provided to staff
• Christian fellowship