Join a growing ministry and have a career with purpose. We are currently looking for an energetic person who is eager to take on the
challenge of teaching, loving and nurturing our toddlers.
Start Date: Paid training to start ASAP
Part-time Hours: 15-25+ per week; Candidates must be available Monday - Friday, 2 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.; hours will vary
slightly each week based on enrollment.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Teaching God's Word through stories, song and teachable moments
- Plan, implement and supervise toddler classroom lessons that are consistent with JLU's
- Knowledge and compliance of all state regulations governing the operation of the center.
- Professionalism, respect and compassion for all employees, parents and children.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Communicating with parents during parent drop off and pick-up
- Cleaning the classroom and equipment throughout the day as needed
- Caring for basic needs of children including serving meals and helping with potty training
- Ability to remain standing for duration of shift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
Job Requirements and/or Qualifications:
- HS diploma required
- Experience working with infants or toddlers
- Passion to share God's Love with children
Pay & Benefits:
- $13.50 - $15.00/hr depending on experience, education & availability
- Weekly attendance bonuses
- Performance based raises are given annually
- Retirement plans with a 3% matching benefit
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- All meals are provided to staff
- Christian fellowship