Join a growing ministry and have a career with purpose. We are currently looking for an energetic person who is eager to take on the
challenge of teaching, loving and nurturing our infants full-time.
Start Date: Immediately (with 40 hours of paid training)
Hours: 30-40+ hours/week; Ideally available Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. but exact hours will vary based on enrollment and center needs.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Teaching God's Word through stories, song and teachable moments
- Plan, implement and supervise infant classroom lessons that are consistent with JLU's mission
- Knowledge and compliance of all state regulations governing the operation of
- Professionalism, respect and compassion for all employees, parents and children.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Communicating with parents during parent drop off and pick-up
- Cleaning the classroom and equipment throughout the day as needed
- Caring for basic needs of children including serving meals and helping with potty training
- Ability to remain standing for duration of shift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
Job Requirements and/or Qualifications:
- Passion to share God's Love with children
- HS diploma required; CDA or AA in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Experience working with infants or toddlers in a childcare setting
Pay & Benefits:
- $13.75/hour to start for all lead teachers
- $12.75/hour to start for all assistant teachers.
- Weekly attendance bonuses
- Performance based raises are given annually
- Retirement plans with a 3% matching benefit
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- All meals are provided to staff
- Christian fellowship